Monday, August 27, 2007

Movin' on Up






The good news is we don't have to add another room on for Josie (not that we were ever thinking about doing something so permenant at this house in AZ)

She now has her own 3 stories. I missed her checking out the downstairs, but got the camera out in time for her to check out the second floor. Its perfect for her. And its a good thing it was getting a little crowded inside.


On to other news, I'm sure you all know Papa is in the hospital. I know your thinking its something serious but as Papa assured me, it's not. They just wanna give him a colonoscopy so they can make a payment on their BMW. And yes he did tell the Dr that. So they are running tests to find out what his problem is, but we all know what that is. I'm afraid to put it in writing.

Now Mom just took a rough tumble last week and scraped up her face, literally. So in true Arnett fashion he had to show her up. So he fainted and how his blood pressure and heart rate dangerously low then it skyrocketed. They rushed him to the ER where he sat for along time then finally got a room. This afternoon when I talked to him he said they were still trying to figure out what was wrong, I told him don't worry I'm sure if they don't find something they'll make something up. He would be a perfect patient for Dr Cox on "Scrubs". Luckily we have our own "Dr.'s" AJ and Anthony. They pushed out ER Chea, however Chea does get all the useful info, while AJ and Anthony just check out the room and all the gadgets and spout off the info they have learned that has nothing to do with anything.

12 comments:

Chea said...

That was a good sum up. with out the long explanation.

Angie said...

Thanks! Nothing near Chea's works of art but I no longer have to buy film!! WAAAHOOOO! Sorry to hear family is under the weather. Josie is stinkin hilarious! Oh and love the rain boots!! See ya on wednesday! {Don't forget all your p's!!!} haha

Sheri said...

Your little girl is adorable! I am sorry to hear about your dad - I hope he gets better soon.

wendy said...

"Mini" mouse gets a house!

Mackenzie Sue said...

That barbie house looks familiar, I think I use to play with one that looks just like it. However, I never did try to get into it.

missy said...

HEIDI!!! I can't believe your making jojo sleep in the dog house... jeese, harsh. just kidding, but hey how come no one told me about your dad!?! tell him and your mom that I miss them, and don't worry. I of course miss you too!!!

Rose said...

Yes Kenzie this did used to be yours, Dakota played with it up until a few years ago and now Jo gets a turn, however I think she is the only one who thought it was a house for her and not dolls.

Angie said...

Ya I'm pretty sure they are the same thing!!!

cs said...

that is hilarious. So glad that doll house got put to good use.

Van Haren Family said...

Heidi...Josie is ADORABLE! Want to set up an arranged marriage with my two year old? Anyways, she is soo big! Love ya! Aimee Penrod Van Haren

Angie said...

Wait are you calling {mua} crazy??? haha LOL (hey heidi that means laugh out loud !! ) Cafeteria??? Ya definatley fill me in on that one. I have been wanting to start something but I'm toooo chicken. We should start it together and call ourselves "CCL'S" (crazy craft ladies!} LOL (if you forgot that means laugh out loud!) You should make a board I'll tell ya how. Oh and I put up a picture of the new and improved....me!

Arnett's said...

I guess the doll size clothes didnt fit as well as she fit in the doll sized house!