Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Double Duty


Okay so I think it gay to do two posts in one day, but I have to . Josie has found the joy of Lucky Charms, just the marshmellows. She brings you the box and wants you to pick out the marshmellows. So I have, and now there are just pieces of them at the bottom, or so I thought. I told her they were all gone and went back to the computer. A couple of seconds I hear the dumping of all the cereal and sure enough there is more whole marshmellows. Which she can now go thru at her leisure, Why didn't I think of that.

3 comments:

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Adorable granddaughters. Im sure Josie picked up all the cereal when she was through and put the box back in the cupboard.

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry, but your Josie is so, so, so cute.

Also I love a double post day!

Ryan Brijs said...

how funny is she! This is the first photo I have see of her, so cute!