Monday, August 20, 2007

A little shameless bragging

So thanks to Chea I have some incredible pictures of my kids to post. Arn't they gorgeous and the kids arn't half bad either. And yes I know there are two of Dakota that are the same. I'm just getting the hang of this. I love all my children the same. Maybe on different days but still all the same.

As long as I have your attention let me tell you a few funny Josie tidbits. On Sunday I wore some black and white spotted sandals (yes the 1.49 Ross clearance) Josie pointed to my shoes and said" mooooo" refering to the shoes and not the wearer of the shoes. She has taken a liking to salad, with lots of dressing to dip the salad. Sort of like Blue with ketsup and fries. She was outside and found a weed that looked alot like spinach. She picked a few leaves and proceeded to chew them up. Not bad I guess, I just hope their not poison weeds. But I guess if the horses and goat are still alive they must be okay. I know what your thinking, they don't eat weeds. Well lets just say when Fletcher is gone they are very fond of grass and weeds as sometimes they are only fed once a day. But it's in the middle of the day so it's like being fed twice, and I know there are weeds and grass for them to eat if they get really hungry.
Wow that was like a run on thought, huh.






5 comments:

Angie said...

I know I crack meself up too!!! JK. Ya the tins....sweet idea huh....and loads cheaper...i'm gonna make a reciepe tin out of one I'll let ya know how it goes ;) SUUUUPPPPERRRR cute pictures of your adorable kids....love em!

Angie said...

I meant procrastination! I am feeling better....Or the though of feeling better is making me feel better??? either way I like it!!1 Thanks again for everything!

wendy said...

what dress were you wearing. what she might have been trying to say is moo moo.

Rose said...

very funny, that is what the third funny thing you;ve saud in your life?

Chea said...

what were the first 2?