Friday, August 24, 2007

Beauty is in the 'eye' of the beholder

I now have the lashes I have always wanted. Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart and bought some fake lashes, I put them on this morning and LOVED them. And I got compliments from everyone, now normally you would say so Josie loved them. But I went to lunch with Chea, Chan, Fancy Pants, Sara, & Bert. They all agreed it is a good look for me. It's funny how make-up, shoes and purses make me feel like a million dollars. Not so much the make-up up until now. As a wise women once said, when the barn gets old it needs a fresh coat of paint everyday.
So watch out Jackie your not the only one with long lashes. The only problem is my eyes are sensitive, and so after a couple of hours I felt like scratching my eyes out. Oh the things I do for beauty.

Now I'm thinking of excercising, well running, well jogging, okay maybe walking. So I would appreciate everyone giving me their 10 cents (choice of music songs) that are good running excercising songs. You know the kind that make you want to jump around and dance.

8 comments:

Arnett's said...

I did love the lashes. They looked so good. I love how small things like that can make you feel so good. I need to find "my eyelashes!" Um. Songs: I like big butts and can not lie, you otha brothas can deny.
Gansta jams are great. I dont work out these days, perhpas when it gets cooler we could walk to dairy queen together!

wendy said...

thanks for the invite to lunch, I'm sure you just forgot to call me.

Chea said...

kung fu fingting, hairspray, and gypsy kings

{Frances} said...

When we go to that thrift store in coolidge ((yes...im still waiting for you to call and tell me when!)) im gonna wear these crazy eyelashes i have! They are really funny looking..i normally only bring them out around Halloween but for you i make an exception..plus its almost halloween!

Rose said...

Well Fancy Pants we are going Monday morning. But since you have to work let me know another time when you don't have to work or you get off early

Arnett's said...

I feel your pain Wendy. Aparently all the girls went to the flea market. I didnt get a call and I have been bored all morning! Thanks for the call!

Merilee said...

Fat Boy Slim- Because you can can can. It's the best running song ever. Got me all the way from Portland to the coast.

{Frances} said...

its ok sara i didnt get a real invite either!!! haha we should go sometime together though!