Monday, October 29, 2007


I should be making the sample crafts for the "Super Saturday", but of course I now have all these other things that need to be done. Go thru my closet, catch up on my blog, maybe a little nap. Yesterday was the Primary Program, I was so proud of Dakota and Cy. Dakota knew all the songs and her part, she is such a sweet girl I can't believe she's almost 12. Cy was true to form. He said his part and then when he finished he smacked his head like he did something wrong. It was a source of amusement for all in the chapel. He did a great job singing also you could definitly hear him. Then there's Josie. She was fine until after the sacrament. Danny and Fancy took her out and she fought, I mean really kicking screaming scratching arching her back, for about 15 min then gave up and went to sleep. She is so charming.

2 comments:

{Frances} said...

hahaha your tellin me! i just found it funny that she would wake up and start right back screaming as if her nap never happened! luckily it only lasted 5 minutes then she was out like a light bulb again! ha but i loved eating kentucky fried chicken in your cozy home!!!!

Arnett's said...

Love that picture. And Cy is hilarious.