Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tzagged

Okay if you were tired of looking at my jack o lanterns, like Wendy and Anthony you should have just said so. But being tagged gives me an excuse to update my blog. So

4 jobs I've had: Shoney's- When the fanny hits the seat, the water hits the table
Airport Gift Shop- thanks to Wayne, I met Eraina and Don
Dairy Queen- I gained 15 lbs in just 3 months
Bank of America- I never balanced & is that 2 zeros or 3
4 places I've lived
Chandler, before it was a shopping mecca
Mesa, before it was little Mexico but not before it was the hood
Queen Creek, before it was the "rich" place to live
Valley Farms, or Florence but not Coolidge
4 movies I love
Nacho Libre- It is my "duty"
Pride and Prejudice- The A&E version, thanks to Dana and Lindsay
and one looooong night in Utah
Chorus Line- fullfills my dream of performing on stage
Hairspray/Grease- need I say more
4 movies I'd love to see
I can't think of any that don't have a sad ending or are
unrealistic in the romantic sense or that are just plain wrong.
4 wierd things about me
I can't think of any that you all don't already know but here goes
I pick my toes until they bleed
I like the soft skin on my arm, especially when it's cold
I love to collect fabric but I don't like to sew
I like to eat the peanut first then the chocolate in peanut M&M's
4 places I'd rather be
The beach
A beach
An exquisite beach
How about the beach

Now Chan you need to update I tag you.
And Chea, Fancy pants gave you a perfect excuse to update your blog

1 comment:

Dana said...

We might have gained a little weight working at the DQ but that summer was good times!!