Monday, October 8, 2007

You are sixteen going on seventeen...

Josie is 1 1/2 going on 18. Today in the car I gave her Dakota's lip gloss to play with. She mostly sucks on it and smears it all over her lips. After I felt she had ingested enough I asked for it back. She said "no". Josie give it to me, "No dfjjfkdfj. Her mumbo jumbo. Then she pointed her finger at me and told me no again with what I assumed were some choice words. Again I told her to give it to me, now she just turned her head and ignored me. After a few more tries she just waved at me and said "Bye" I think that is her way of telling me to talk to the hand, cause she isn't listening.
Cy and Dakota started back to school after fall break. Yesterday Cy lamented the fact that they had to go back and kept saying I hate school. I told him to stop saying hate. So this morning when I went to wake him up, the first words from his mouth are, "I despise school." Trust him to have a way with words.

No comments: