Monday, October 22, 2007

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Saturday I bought Cy a new pair of Sunday shoes. They were loafer style. Sunday afternoon he puts them on and walks out of his room and says, "I look like Papa".
I have to say he did. Whether he knew it or not, he only had one sock on, so he did look like Papa when he wouldn't wear socks. We finished getting ready and left for church. As he is walking up to the church he must have realized or saw that he still only had on one sock! He laughed and said how he looked like papa again. I thought he would want to go back home for a sock, but he thought it was hilarious and wanted to go tell all his buddies how he looked like Papa.

2 comments:

Arnett's said...

Cy is hillarious. I can just picture him laughing and saying that.

wendy said...

so when josie lifts her shirt up to show her belly, who should be flattered?