Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween...is over

This year I was humbug. Halloween is usually my holiday, this year I just wasn't in to it. I was thinking why don't we just count the church trunk or treat good and forget trick or treating. Also do you think Halloween will gradually fade away, I mean its already been around for centuries. On the bright side the Halloween award goes to Anthony and Sara. I hope they post a picture on their blog. They were like a train wreck, you had to look but at the same time you felt like you shouldn't be looking. They are top notch in the Halloween Hall of Fame. I know you all will be missing me and my wittiness,but we are going to the mother land for the weekend. So I bid you farwell.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Yes, it is okay to be humbug about halloween but can't let it carry over to the next, right?

wendy said...

so post something already!

Arnett's said...

I will be happy when you put up a new post.