Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Which one?



I've been toying with the idea of dying my hair dark. I've always wanted to, I did it once and I liked it so why not. Well according to someone who shall remain nameless, she thinks I can't pull it off. ( I think she just wants to be the only brownie) I think I could do it. No I won't be cutting my hair just coloring, so keep that in mind when looking at the pictures. Also as I was looking at the pictures myself, what is it that they say about the eyes being the window to the soul. Well in this case it is true, so if I look a little spooky or crazy don't worry, I am. So please weigh in and let me know your opinion. Don't worry my feeling wont be heard, I'm an Arnett we know I will just do what I want anyway.

8 comments:

ld said...

Redhead, that's the color for you!

Angie said...

I say go for it! Why not you can always change it back later...later...if you decide you don't like it!

Chea said...

daphne is that you

Rose said...

Scooby Doo you never liked me, and its Velma not Daphne. She was blonde and liked purple.

Sheri said...

I vote for darker. If you don't like it you could always change it back.

Dana said...

Wow, your hair is long. Go for it! You'll look great

Chea said...

Wayne here...um, I'd have to say that the new color would match your back hair. But put me down for a no. But we all know your doing it anyway.

Kim Skinner said...

how about a color in between blonde and dark brown? you'll look great either way! you're HOTTTTTTTTT!