Thursday, February 14, 2008

For Valentines Day I had a nice dish of crow pie




Fletcher is in NM & didn't know when he would be back, he was working as fast and hard as he can( his words not mine) He called me this morning and asked if I wanted the money or flowers, he couldn't believe he couldn't get any flowers delivered this late. Of course I wanted the cash. I told him it didn't matter anyways, I didn't get him anything either. Of course secretly I wanted something to show his adoring love for me, who doesn't. So we hung up and I was thinking thats typical.
A couple hours later my neighbor shows up with roses and a big balloon and perfume. Apparantly Fletcher had arranged all this on Sunday before he left to NM.
Of course I waited a couple hours before I called and told him thak you and I love you and all the appropriate mushy stuff. I was wrong and had a big ol' piece of humble pie.

4 comments:

Dana said...

How cute is your husband?! You know it's true love when he plans something almost a week in advance.

wendy said...

Maybe he could give some pointers to Colby, seeing as he was out of town today also...

Kim Skinner said...

you could have at least gotten fletcher a foiled chocolate fish from wally world, like i got matt...ever so classy!

Arnett's said...

So cute. Goota love it!