Friday, January 25, 2008

To be irrational or not

You might be irrational if.....

You argue with the sonic chic about who is right. Did you really order at happy hour or were you just a little early?

You decide not to eat anything more than lettuce, because if you eat you will gain weight, never mind that is why we eat. To live.

You wear a short brown hair wig to your New Beginning and you are a leader.

You get upset if your mentioned in this little ditty.

You drive yourself to the emergency room, knowing you'll probably get your appendix out, but tell your husband to stay home until your almost under.

You decide to move 3 days after you have surgery.

You want to dump a goat in your ex's yard, since you have been feeding it since HE bought it.

You go camping and wear a shower cap on your head because you think it makes your headache feel better.

You go and yell at the guy scraping the snow, about a do gooder neighbor that came and told you to move the car, and your daughter in law just had a surgery and your from the valley and the nerve of that guy. Only to find out he IS the do gooder neighbor come to help you shovel the car out.

You tell some one your on edge and about to blow, and they smile and say I like you like that.

Now that I think about it not all these things are irrational, are they? Maybe as a recovering irrationalist I've lost sight of what is and what is not irrational. But some of these things are just funny, I don't care who you are:)

6 comments:

wendy said...

I didn't think I was very irrational, but according to some of your words I am right up there with the best of them! I think I like your last line about maybe they are not so irrational but just amusing, ya I'm gonna go with amusing, not irrational.

Chea said...

I was not early for happy hour just simply late. but I was in line at 3:50 she just took that long getting my order and I arrived at the window at 4:03. you be the judge if I made happy hour or not. Wouldnt you give her 1.92 in change too.

Kim Skinner said...

I think they are all funny - keep 'em coming!

wendy said...

what no personal post for your birthday?... I expect something good for tomorrow then.

once upon a poppy said...

heidi i saw wendy's blog that it was your birthday so happy birthday. i always remember you being the cool fun big sister, not he fighting big sister:) thanks for always taking us everywhere when we were too young to drive.
devry

T+C=N said...

Heidi! Your blog is so so funny! I was so glad to find it during my blogstalking! Your kids are so big and so so cute!