Friday, January 29, 2010

So no I'm not moving to NM like I thought. Here is why.....
Re: Your Move to New Mexico‏
From:
Jaafe Kellis (jaafek@swbell.net)
Sent:
Thu 1/28/10 11:23 AM
To:
cowboyrose1@hotmail.com
Cc:
cmurphye3@hotmail.com; colbyandwendy@hotmail.com; bullrider7018@yahoo.com
Heidi, not sure what your motive is behind sending this e-mail to your family. Whatever works for you. Again, the only people who suffer from your antics are our kids! The letter you handed me was quite assumptive. It is odd you think it is okay to leave your kids and then tell me how to raise them. So, one more time, let me know what your thoughts are because I intend to talk to the kids this weekend. Thanks, Jaafe From: Heidi Tigner Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:17:51 -0700To: chan; ; Fletcher; jaafeSubject: FW: Your Move to New Mexico Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:27:07 -0800From: jaafek@swbell.netSubject: Your Move to New MexicoTo: cowboyrose1@hotmail.com Heidi, I have read the letter you handed me on Saturday, January 23rd. I have a couple of responses and a couple questions in regards to your letter. First, I'm curious why you are leaving in March? This is right in the middle of the kids school semester. It seems like poor planning and will only impact the kids negatively because they will have to change schools in the middle of their semester. Would you consider leaving in May after their school year ends? Just to clarify, Megan and I both support the kids to continue going to church. However, we do not attend the Mormon church. We will arrange for the kids to go to church, so long as they choose to go, with friends or family. This will also apply to seminary in 9th-12th grade. If the kids choose to go, we completely support them but they will not be forced. We will need to go back to court before you leave so I kindly suggest you get a court request. I have spoke to our lawyer and I will be seeking child support. I am really hoping you cooperate and go to court. Otherwise, I will be forced to ask that your rights to parenting be waived because you are leaving by your choice. I'm not positive what your motive is but it is best we just go through the court to formalize everything. Also I do not believe it is my responsibility to be financially obligated to get the kids to or from New Mexico. Whatever times are agreed on that the kids should come to New Mexico, we will see this is your obligation. I will not be able to meet you halfway either. Again, this is a choice you are making. We cannot adjust our family life everytime you decide to adjust yours. Finally, I think we all should sit down with the kids and explain to them what is going to happen together. Megan and I will tell them ourselves if you prefer though. I want you to know I will be explaining you have chose this change. We will in no way speak poorly about you or your situation, but we believe they need to know the truth. I do have to say I am very surprised you are leaving your children. I trust you have thought about how your voluntary move to New Mexico will impact our 12 and 14 year old children now and when they are grown. I still believe, as I have already told you, the kids would benefit the most if you and I were both here. Please let me know your thoughts asap. I intend to talk to the kids this weekend. Thanks, Jaafe

1 comment:

aj&brittney said...

I have 3 words to say. What a *##.