Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January is full of birthdays









Sunday was a busy day. Cy was ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood. Yes he is a deacon now. I can't believe it. We had a mass birthday party for Cy, Josie and Macy that evening at Wendy's. They are all within a week, literally. Macy is the 10th, Cy is the 14th and Jo is the 17th. Josie has been planning her party since the beginning of January. She wanted to have it at Beau's and wanted Wendy to make the cake. And the party was to be a Princess Aurora party. ( side note: this is the only Disney princess I know that has three names- Briar Rose, Princess Aurora and Sleeping Beauty) Anyways, Josie kept asking all week is it on- meaning her birthday, so Sunday morning I was able to tell her it's your birthday today, aand she said-"It's on?" Yes Jo its on. We did have it at Wendy's but I made the cake, looking back I should've had Wendy do it, she is much more creative. Josie loved her party, I think the club house in the backyard had a lot to do with it and the fact that she got tap tap shoes and entertained us for awhile with her dancing. She takes after her mom that way.

















No comments: