Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a pwincess




So here area a couple pics of Jo for Halloween. She kept dancing around in her costume so it was hard to get a good pic. She was a pwincess, she is so obsessed with Cinderella and Bawbie. We went with Brit and Josie kept running to catch up with Avery, saying "wait for me Avery". Frances and I got seperated from the crowd and just went to Brit's house and handed out candy with her mom. Brit got some Halloween pencils from Chea and thought that they would be a great treat. Luckily her mom bought some candy too. Anyways when teenagers would come up I would give them a pencil and they looked at me like are you kidding. Brit's mom had pity on them and gave them a handful of candy.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I think the teenagers deserve the pencils, good for you! Josie looks adorable in her costume.