Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HSM3 and a pregnant woman

Yesterday I took Dakota and Josie to see HSM3 with Tana and Taryn. Tana has seen this movie 10 times, yes it is that good. If you loved Hairspray and the other 2 HSM then you will love this one also. Anyways as a pregnant woman my hormones are on the fritz and I am extra emotional, how emotional I didn't realize until yesterday. I balled my eyes out, no exaggeration. I was sobbing when Gabriella left and Troy was so confused. I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't stop myself. And I know it wasn't that sad, come on its a teenage love story. So here is my warning, you know like the one you'll find on your medicine bottle,: If you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant or nursing contact your doctor before seeing this movie.

4 comments:

Angie said...

OK Heidi. You probably will disown me as a friends but I haven't seen any of the High school musicals. NONE! I didn't know they had a 2nd let alone a 3rd!

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Okay you are too funny! Haven't seen #3 yet but Abi loved it... and since i'm not pregnant maybe i'll get through it... :)
Hope everything is going well. I can't believe how big Josie is in the princess costume. Too Cute!

cs said...

wait, what? you are pregnant? i did not know, but I am always clueless. Congrats and when is it due?

Alisa said...

Hi Heidi! How are you!? Your family is flippin adorable! Three kids, huh? Thats awesome!

Alisa Harris (Beecroft)