Thursday, October 2, 2008

My political stand

Tonite as we were eating, Fletcher got some ice cubes and Josie said " Dad I want some rocks" Took a minute to realize what she wanted. Now at the risk of sounding political let me just say this. I really want to watch the debates, mainly to watch Palin, I really like her. But I guess I have too much red hot blood from my dad, I get to worked up at the opposite side and want to yell at the tv and tell the other guy that he's cheating you can't walk a batter. Wait I had a flash back to little league days. What I meant is you can't make up lies and say it like its the truth. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

1 comment:

Channy said...

I do that "your cheating, you can't do that at Trey's and Ty's games" I thought I out grew it but I am very irrational also. I think we should find a way embrace this irrationality and make it productive. Let me know if you figure it out.