Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Halloween


This year I bought the foam pumpkins instead of real ones. The kids had fun carving them nonetheless. It was less messy but the kids said it was a little harder to carve. I think I like the foam ones better.
Josie being the movie watcher she is loves the Barbie movies- Rapunzel and The Nutcracker. At the beginning Barbie and Kelly are together before Barbie tells her the story. So now Josie calls me Barbie. And she is finally getting potty trained. She will go pee but calls it poop. The deciding factor I guess was that she gets to empty the toilet. She hasn't pooped in it but hopefully before she turns 3.

2 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

Cute Pumpkins! If you are Barbie...does that mean that Josie is Kelly? I don't blame her...it's fun to be Kelly! :) LOL

Channy said...

I don't think you are supposed to carve the foam ones. They are for decoration. You definitely look like Barbie! Shane used to have the pregnant Barbie. I don't think they make them anymore. too offensive!