Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's official

So I finally went to the doctor today. For the last couple weeks I've had nightmares that I'm not really pregnant and the doctor tells me that I'm just fat. Well I heard a heartbeat and they scheduled an ultrasound to find a more exact due date. Thats about all thats going on. The kids are doing well in school, the bus comes 10 min. earlier, you'd think that wouldn't make a difference but we hussle every morning to make the bus. Cy has taken up the sax. I think he really likes it. He couldn't wait for the first lesson.

3 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

Yea!!! I am glad that your dream didn't come true. :) Congrats on "really" bein' pregnant! I am excited for you guys.

Chea said...

the sax. perfect

Christy said...

I am glad to hear that all is well, I was wondering when you were going to update. Are you gonna find out what it is???