Tuesday, July 22, 2008

School starts






Yesterday school started for Cy and Dakota. They both have great teachers this year. And Dakota switches classes ( I can't believe she is in middle school) Dakota was a little nervous but she got on the bus and didn't want me to take her. I'm so proud. Of course Fletcher was chicken and stayed in the bedroom until they left, he wouldn't have made Dakota go to school if he saw her crying. I didn't take any pic before school because I didn't think of it. When I talked to Wendy she reminded me so I have after the first day of school pics.

Also on another note we got back from camping Sunday, of course everyone had a great time. Fletcher found a trailer for us to use so no tent. Which turned out to be a good thing since there was a bear up there, they caught it the first night. They had a bear trap and everything. I didn't go look at the bear personally but I saw pics. Look at Wendy's blog if you wanna see pics of the bears.
As Kim pointed out I have no shame which can be seen in one of the following pics.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Ok, what's the story with the wig and polyester??? Cy and Dakota look cute on their first day of school, Chase decided to catch frogs this morning and he and another boy took them to class. So not something that Chase would normally do, but totally a boy thing.

E. Kempton said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. We still miss seeing you here at S & H!!

wendy said...

Who knew "no shame" was a good quality to have.

Chea said...

i am going to comment everyday till you post.

day 1