Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's a Baaaby



So I went back to the doctor on Friday and they did an ultrasound. They are pretty sure it's a girl. You can see her little fist in the pics and her face. They arn't Chea Lamb Photography good but you get the basic idea. She kept trying to hide from the camera, which is so not like me or Josie. When we showed Jo the pictures she kept one and said my baby. Then I asked her where the baby was and she pointed to her stomach and pushed it out. "my baby" then she wanted me to say hi to her belly. She is a crack up. Won't she be surprised when the real baby comes.

7 comments:

Angie said...

YAY! How fun! Congrats! That will be fun for Josie to have a friend to play with!

{Frances} said...

your dreams came true! its a girl...hopefully!

Arnett's said...

I am so out of it! I forgot you were so far along, you dont look pregnant yet. Seriously... not that I can see. So yay for a girl - maybe?

Christy said...

Time is flying, I can't believe that you are far enough along to tell whether it's a boy or girl. Glad all is well.

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Beautiful!

wendy said...

I want something new to look at, please.

Christy said...

Me too, life is not that boring. I'm sure that Jo has been cracking you up, so lets hear about it.