Friday, May 23, 2008

Some random things I learned from the Cibola trip

I now know why my dad always has to have some sort of animal and grow something in his backyard. Example: blue house- the whole backyard in corn, or colored cotton. Baby calves in the back yard.
green house- horses and goats and pigs, I know he wanted to plant something in the front.
Where he is now- bunnies and sapling trees.Mesquite and fig trees and tomatos

That canal was really long.

Blythe is no hotter than Phoenix

I understand why my dad is so intent on living on the river. You know a nice little trailer with a "dock" in the back.

Chea is a very big cry baby, but she takes some pictures that could win a contest.

Aunt Kathy's family was RICH:) Good call Larry:)

Some yellow windows never go out of style

Tina left her furniture in her house in Blythe

The pecking order of the brothers, oldest to youngest, is alive and well

Jeff really liked his recorder

Any old truck could possibly be their old truck

Why my dad likes my house here in Vally Farms

Why HB planted his backyard in corn

Apparantly nobody scraps in Blythe, did you see all the stuff you could scrap?

HB's old flame is still hot for him

My dad and his brothers are amazing men

And lastly, Aunt Candy has alot of pictures I've never seen before

3 comments:

Chea said...

random ,but true

wendy said...

Perfect! These are the things I wanted to say but couldn't figure out how!

ld said...

Check your email. I have sent an invite every day for the past two weeks.