Thursday, September 27, 2007

I know, I know

So even I'm getting sick of looking at the same post when I go to my blog. But I've gone so long I don't know where to start. So I'll just fill you in on Josie. She has learned to say Please, more like pees but you get the idea. She thinks if she says please she'll get whatever she wants. Which of course she does. She'll stand in front of the freezer and say pees, even though she has already had 4 popcicles. And she'll stand in front of the candy jar and say pees. You get the idea, if she knows she can't have it, she'll preface it with please and it works like a charm. She is definitly in the terrible two, alittle early. We were in a thrift store yesterday and I in a moment of stupidity let her play on a jeep. She played for 5-6 minutes, then I wanted to try on clothes. So I picked her up and she immediatly started screaming, kicking, thrashing. I put her in the cart and proceeded to the dressing room. All the while she is still screaming and kicking and generally raising he**. She flings herself back into the cart and starts kicking in there. This is all in the space of 2 minutes though it felt like eternity for me. But on the up side I found a desk just like the one Wendy found at a thrift store and I've been coveting it. So of course I had to get it. Nevermind I don't have any room for it. But it was destiny and it was only $25. So now I have a little less room in the kitchen, but I do have a lovely desk.

3 comments:

Chea said...

i did the same thing last night, check my blog to see if there is anything new. nope still the same

Rose said...

Yes I too kept waiting for the blog fairy to arrive, alas she never did

Angie said...

FINALLY a new post....oh and by the way this is ANGIE and my new blog is

happydayhappyday.blogspot.com

I'm up in Heber visitng my Mom but no need to fear I will be back on Sunday for church...oh but wait you won't...so we'll have a party...haha...j/k. (that means just kidding by the way...LOL...oh and if you forgot that means laugh out loud) PUT MY NEW BLOG ON! I wanna see your cute desk...pictures...pictures!