Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

New Years we spent at Sara and Jason's and the two older kids went to a dance. They seemed to have fun, but you can never tell. Cy gave it a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Dakota gave it a 1, but she talked non-stop about what they did so maybe it was a little higher. Fletcher and I fell asleep with the little girls around 10 and woke up a little after 12. Thats how I like to spend New Years. The snow has started to melt and has made our road a big mud bogg. Atleast when it's frozen I could drive on it. We have borrowed Gramma Debbie's pickup with 4-wheel drive so I can get out. It really is a muddy mess!! I can drive in rain and dust storms like no other but this snow and mud is giving me a run for my money.
Exciting news, I am the new seminary teacher in Magdalena and it will be the first seminary here. I am so excited!! I know I will atleast have one student- Dakota. There are 6 or 8 on the roll but if we have 2 we will be lucky. I am really excited about doing this! But you know I am not a morning person and I like my sleep so it will be interesting. Fletcher will have to help out in the mornings with the girls, so I should probably set out their clothes the night before. Track starts in three weeks and Cy is going to this. I hope he enjoys it, he is looking foward to it and the conditioning and working out.

No comments: