Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh *#%$#@&$

Josie is at that cute stage where she will repeat what you say. It's been fun teaching her to say " I love you, I'm two, I'm cute and so on" This morning Cy was running a little late and if he misses the bus it's the end of the world. So as he is eating breakfast I mention to him the time. He looks up at the clock and says, Oh crap! Which Josie immediately copies. "Oh crap!!" While it was funny at the same time I reiterated that we must watch what we say around her. I'd hate to have her repeat what a certain cousin said, " I kicked the hell outa that ball". Speaking of balls all of you baseball fans should check out chealambphotography to see a favorite Bulldog.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It's hard because everything that comes out of their mouths sounds so cute!

Also, I wanted to tell you I changed my blog address because I am paranoid. My new blog address is: ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com