Monday, July 30, 2007

What does a midget use as a trampoline?

Her bed of course. Sunday morning I wake up to laughing and screaming instead of crying and screaming. I peek open my eyes, because I don't want Jo to know I'm awake. I see her jumping across her crib like the easter bunny. She is having the most delightful time. She thinks its her own trampoline. Now I have never seen a child use her crib as a tramp. That is usually saved for the bed. I guess when your as big as a peanut you use what you can. So there she was jumping back and forth in her crib and occasionally hanging on the sides and jumping. She is a crack up.

Today Chan and I were eating Panda Express and Chan bent down to the plate and ate some chow mein. She bit off the excess and it fell back down. Josie watching her like a hawk, proceeded to eat a mouth full of noodles also and then spit them back out. Then looked up and smiled like she was so proud of coping Chan. She is a funny little squat.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Josie is so stinkin funny {and cute} I'm glad you have a blog thing. I just got one the other day and have found it's another excuse to put off house work!!! haha. Well gotta go make dinner before our presidency meeting.

Chea said...

be careful next thing you know she will be doing jello wrestling.

Rose said...

Jello wrestling, like I said she is a chip off the old block

Sheri said...

O.k. Heidi I won't even tell you how I found your blog! I seriously have a blog stalking problem. Anyway, I'm wondering if you remember your old friend Sheri (used to be Lambson). If you have time check out my blog: trezise6.blogspot.com...Your writing is hilarious!